Online order management
Continued investment in Customer Connect – Macfarlane’s online packaging management solution – ensures you have all the information you need to manage your packaging operation effectively.
Customer Connect allows you to:
- View your purchasing history, to make reordering fast, simple and accurate
- Review the usage figures of your key packaging products to set future
- Check the current status of all outstanding orders, and adjust your delivery
schedule if required
- Identify areas of potential packaging waste to fine-tune inventory efficiency
- Take advantage of any special offers that could help reduce your
- Customer Connect is at your service 24/7 and can be organised to provide
you with tailored reports that bring you essential data at a glance. For more
information or to sign up, contact us
Customer Connect Pro, launched in 2015, makes it easy for packaging managers who are responsible for multiple sites to monitor all packaging spend and usage.
Customer Connect Pro comes with all of the above benefits plus:
- Ability to allow managers to add purchasers; set spend levels; and
determine products each purchaser can order
- Allows orders to be sent to purchasing managers for approval before the order is processed, allowing ultimate control of packaging spend and usage
Customer Connect is at your service 24/7 and can be organised to provide you with tailored reports that bring you essential data at a glance.
For more information or to sign up, contact us.
What our customers say about Customer Connect:
“Our management team within different departments benefit from Customer Connect Pro. They have the autonomy to place their own packaging orders from a favourites basket of packaging items; can view stock levels at Macfarlane; use the reports suite to help with forecasting; and manage packaging waste obligations. Also we can view signed POD’s online and receive consolidated electronic invoices at month end meaning reduced administration. Customer Connect Pro is user friendly and is an effective tool for our business.”
Craig Wheeler, Operations Director of FEELUNIQUE