Hand-Applied Blown Stretch Film
Hand-applied stretch films are used for manual stretch wrap packaging application. All hand-applied stretch films are supplied on standard cores for use with hand-applied applicators or extended cores.
• Always place the outside of the film to the pallet surface
• Secure film to the pallet before wrapping by tying to the pallet base
• Always ensure the film covers the base of the pallet and the bottom layer of the load
• Wrap the bottom of the pallet at least twice to secure load
• Overlap film by 30% to 50%
• Depending on the weight of the load, consider wrapping the pallet twice
• To maximise strength use the film horizontally to create a ‘strap’
Hand-Applied Blown Pre-Stretched Film
Reduced waste with increased strength and better load stability.
Hand-Applied Cast Stretch Films
A strong stretch film without additives, that clings only to itself and is quieter to use than other films. Prevents products on pallets from moving in transit. Cast stretch wrap is suitable for food products.
Hand-Applied Stretch Film Dispenser
For use with 400 or 500mm width films and 38 or 50mm ID Cores.
Suitable for use with blown or cast films.
Handywrap Starter Kit
Handywrap Mini Reel
Easy application for bundling and wrapping small items
Handywrap Applicator Handle
Machine Applied Stretch Films
Machine applied stretch films are extremely strong and versatile, saving time, resources and packaging materials for high performance applications requiring higher tensile strengths. These films have excellent puncture resistance, good cling, slip and load retention.
Cast stretch wrap films provide a smooth surface with excellent clarity, gloss, strength and cling, without additives. Machine-applied stretch films are suitable for use on power pre-machines up to 250% stretch.
Power Pre-Cast Stretch Film
Smooth-action clarity, gloss, strength and cling, with no additives.
Black Cast Stretch Film
Up to 200% stretch. Suitable for use on core brake and power pre-machines.
Machine Pre-Stretch Film
Faster wrapping, with improved load holding and reduced waste.