Black PVC anti-fatigue mat with raised diamond tread pattern surface for improved grip and high-visibility yellow edge.
Suitable for floors in work room and work areas with an increased risk of slipping due to oil or water-based contamination.
Box Corner Safety Cutter
Ideal for cutting multi-depth boxes to required height.
This multi-purpose, bolt-free wire shelving with an attractive chrome finish will slot into most working environments and is ideal both for display and storage.
The four open tiers provide free airflow, preventing moisture build up.
Do Not Stack Cones
Do Not Stack Cones are an effective way to prevent shipping and storage damage by easily identifying and stopping the pallet of goods being stacked. Simply secure the cone with strapping or tape.
• Permanent Adhesive
• High visibility floor graphics to highlight warnings and operational hazards
• Graphics printed on the underside of a clear PVC film
• Signs withstand everyday warehouse traffic
• 450mm diameter
Glue Guns & Adhesives – GX600
The GX600 High output glue gun, variable operating temperature, uses 43mm glue sticks and operates at 240V.
• High capacity 250ml glue chamber
• Magnetised foot for stability when not in use
• Temperature control dial to suit glue type and application
• Requires no compressed air supply and is ergonomic and lightweight
Glue Guns & Adhesives – SL120
The SL120 Glue Gun uses 12mm glue stick and operates at 240V.
• Dispenses 12mm hot melt up to 33g/min
• With ‘power-on’ LED light display
• Comfortable grip and long trigger for added operator comfort
• Stick Size: 12 mm
Glue Guns & Adhesives – SL300
The SL300 Glue gun uses 12mm glue stick and operates at 240V.
• Industrial tool dispenses 12mm hot melt up to 1500g/Hr
• Easy change thermostat values for low melt glues
• Ergonomic design with ‘soft feel’ handle and adjustable trigger stroke
• Glue adjuster screw for controlled glue dosage
• Stick Size: 12mm
High quality, strongly constructed industrial shelving provides generous storage, designed to support heavy loads.
We offer a range of bolt free, easy to assemble shelving systems, with up to 5 shelves. Shelves slot easily into place with wide gaps between each tier to accommodate bulky boxes, tools and equipment. Ideal for warehouse, packing room and all industrial environments.
Load capacity varies from 175kg – 300kg; please refer to the product table below.
When assembling the shelving a rubber mallet is the best tool to be used.
Inka Presswood Pallets
Inka Presswood pallets combine 85% natural wood fibre with a man-made resin. Moulded at high temperature to provide a smooth, solid base which also protects loads from moisture and contamination.
Inka Presswood pallets are compliant with quality standard accreditation on heat-treated products ISPM15 (International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures).
The nesting feature of this pallet saves over 50% of storage space when not in use. The rounded corners, with no nails or screws, are not only safer but also create an ideal surface for shrink or stretch wrapping. The moulded finish provides a solid top deck for ultimate box protection.
Label Dispenser and Parcel Label
Self-adhesive paper parcel labels on the roll, printed with high-visibility icons and text to alert personnel to specific handling requirements.
The Label Dispenser is sturdy, powder coated steel-framed dispenser labels on the roll. Keyhole slots in the base allow easy fixing to any horizontal inclined or vertical surface.
A safety-first cutter with highly visible red handle, ideal for cutting stretch and shrink film, polypropylene strapping, bubble wrap and tape. Includes a special blade cover to shield against injury
Packing Station Sack
• Easily organises waste packaging materials
• Fits by hooking over the sides or can also be secured via eyelets in the top corner
• Manufactured from tough woven polyester
• Suits trolleys up to 580mm wide
• Single pocket – 600 x 600 with a capacity of 50L
• Double pocket – 600 x 600 with a capacity of 55L
Ideal for cutting polythene.
• Simple fixing and trouble-free handling, supplied with two strong “S” hooks
• Suitable for shelving 900mm to 1100mm deep
• Made from tough waterproof polyester with carrying and emptying handles
• Special prints including company names and logos can be printed. Call for information
Retractable Packing Knife
This metal retractable packing knife features a high quality, red, die-cast handle to stand out from surrounding boxes. Supplied with three heavy-duty standard blades.
Retractable Snap-Off Packing Knife
A simple, effective cutting tool, ideal for stripping off packaging. Made from impact-resistant plastic. Features a pocket clip and blade snap-off device. A sliding ratchet adjusts the segmented blades.
Shelf Labels and Card Inserts
Macfarlane shelf-edge labels allow quick and easy identification of locations on shelving and pallet racking.
In a choice of self-adhesive or magnetic backings the labels come with a handy, pull-away front for easy loading and amending information.
Self-adhesive labels provide permanent fixing. Magnetic backed labels offer flexibility of location and are also effective in cold storage areas.
Barcodes can be easily scanned through the clear plastic front without removal.
Shelving Bay Connectors
Used to secure and hold multiple shelving units in place.
In packs of six, to support 150kg load to 300kg load. Galvanised to prevent rusting.
These self-adhesive labels are applied directly to the package and, after activation, will turn from clear to red, indicating any mishandling of the product. Available in a range of five coloured sensitivity levels.
Standard Packing Station
This multi-purpose packing station incorporates a broad workbench, plus three sturdy shelves, and is ideal for completing the packaging process. The floor and shoulder-level shelves add storage for packing tools and materials.
Can accommodate loads of up to 200kg