Macfarlane Packaging Design and Manufacture are specialists in packaging design and manufacturing. They create innovative solutions that protect high value and fragile goods in storage and in transit.
Using leading 3D design software, SolidWorks, an extensive range of packaging materials and a variety of manufacturing and assembly processes we can:
- Deliver enhanced levels of protection, so you can ship your products with confidence
- Improve cost-efficiency, to help reduce your packaging and transport costs
- Eliminate excess packaging, to reduce waste from your shipping operations
- Respect the environment by using easily recyclable and sustainable materials wherever possible
- Make packaging easier to use by freeing up labour and storage space for more productive use
The Macfarlane Packaging Design and Manufacture division employs over 140 people to design and manufacture several thousand different types of bespoke composite packs to customers in the Industrial, Defence, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronic and Medical sectors. With two manufacturing sites and 22 distribution locations Macfarlane Packaging Design and Manufacture are able to supply customers across the UK.
If you need to protect high value products during transit and storage, Macfarlane Packaging Design and Manufacture specialises in creating bespoke packaging solutions – click here to visit the Macfarlane Design and Manufacture website.