FEELUNIQUE Customer Experience
FEELUNIQUE, an online retailer for leading branded beauty products, wanted to create FEELUNIQUE into the brand rather than the seller of the brands.
They considered the demographics of their customer base and the fact that customers are buying quality products that make them feel good and look amazing. Why send a high quality branded product to a customer in an inferior box?
The new packaging range and design helped achieve these operational goals:
- Instant impact – printed outside with the FEELUNIQUE brand so when the consumer opens the box they immediately see the product, not infill packaging.
- Quality is reflected through the delivery proposition and the customer is presented with an order rather than simply having a parcel delivery.
- Very few damages due to the structure and design of the packaging. Undamaged orders increase the lifetime value of the customer with repeat orders, bringing brand loyalty.
- The branding replicates the website experience, easy opening, self seal with no ugly tape.
FEELUNIQUE has confidence in the packaging solution and added social media logos to encourage customer feedback. Any feedback is seen as an opportunity to improve which any packaging supplier should be engaged with.
Our work with FEELUNIQUE
- Consolidated range from 15 – 9
- Fewer pallets from 623 to 527
- Reduced logistics costs
- Reduced space cost
- Customer Connect
- Stock and drip feed
“The Innovation Lab facility is a market leading differentiator for Macfarlane, offering not only a dynamic development of packaging solution but also, additional holistic support ranging from optimising packing station design, to replenishment. All which drives the end to end, customer experience which is key to our business.” – Caroline James, Head of Logistics at FEELUNIQUE